THANK YOU to everyone who supported PCC’s 50th Anniversary Gala! It truly was an evening to remember. From the 1960s theme…to the incredible generosity of our donors…to the heartfelt words of our students…to the spectacular songstress Julianne Johnson…”An Evening for Opportunity” was a tremendous success.
Check out these highlights!
- Thanks to the generosity of close to 500 supporters and friends, the PCC Foundation raised nearly $300,000 for student success initiatives!
- In 50 years, PCC has helped more than a million people get their start on achieving their dreams. From Oregon’s firefighters, to nurses, to small business owners, to community leaders, we celebrate our alumni. Watch the video.
- One of the most moving parts of the evening was the student-led “Spoken Word” — a poem, written by PCC students, that captured not just their own personal stories, but the stories of hundreds of people who have struggled to make it to college. Read their words.
- Our venue, Pure Space in the Pearl District, was transformed to the year 1961 for the evening. Check out photos from the event!
- The Paparazzi photo booth captured our glamorous guests. View the photo booth shots and order prints.
- Congratulations to the 2012 Patron Award winners, the Oregon Community Foundation, and Intel Corporation. Through their generous philanthropy, PCC has provided tuition assistance to hundreds of students, and strengthened programs that ultimately benefit our entire community.
You can make more opportunity happen for our students and community. If you were not able to join us for the Gala, or if you would like to make a gift, visit our giving page. Your generosity opens the door to college for a student in need. Thank you!